My Story, Credentials, Training:
Hello, I’m Kathleen and I’m so glad you’re here!
Having been in education for 25 years as a School Counselor and struggling with Chronic Lyme Disease and the rising demands in schools, I am so grateful to have found EFT! It has been an absolute game-changer for me and so many others I have helped along the way.
Once I experienced the amazing benefits of EFT on a personal level, I knew I needed to learn everything I could about it. It created this incredible ripple effect throughout my life. It helped me cope with crushing fatigue and body pains, and it helped me shift the feelings of overwhelm and anxiety of trying to work while feeling so sick.
The use of EFT helped me recognize that my body needed something different. Now, I feel energized, enthusiastic and so very passionate about helping educators shift from feeling burned out and overwhelmed to either returning to the classroom from a place of peace and compassion, or finding a new path altogether that is aligned with who they are.
I have loved helping others for as long as I can remember. I place high value on safety and rapport. Building a level of trust is imperative to this process and I thoroughly enjoy holding an empathetic space so I can meet my clients where they are.
In addition to supporting my clients, I love training teachers to incorporate EFT into the classroom!
I was incredibly fortunate to support my students with EFT when I was a School Counselor. The results I witnessed were absolutely amazing! These are a few examples of the incredible benefits from using EFT for only 20 minutes:
- I watched a student shift from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset.
- I saw a student feeling more comfortable showing others who she really is.
- I witnessed a student speaking up and asking for help when she was too afraid before.
- I watched as a student’s demeanor shifted from being completely distracted, crying, and hunched over in the chair due to a traumatic event, to leaving my office with a bounce in his step.
All of these examples happened within about 20 minutes of using EFT with each of these students!
- M.Ed. in Counselor Education, University of Virginia
- EFT Level I and II Training – EFT Tapping and Training Institute
- EFT International Certified and Accredited EFT Practitioner
- Using EFT Safely and Effectively with Children and Adolescents – EFT Tapping and Training Institute
- EFT Level III Training – EFT Tapping and Training Institute
- EFT Level III Advanced Certification Mentee – Katie Walker EFT
- Tapping Out of Trauma 1.0
- Tapping in the Classroom
If you’re ready to start your own ripple effect with the use of EFT, either personally or in the classroom, I invite you to schedule a free 15-minute Chaos to Calm Consult. Just click the button below!